Our community centre is located at 1 Tourangeau Street.
- At the corner of Lucie and Norman streets, Domaine Desranleau sector. A park with sets of swings for children between the ages of 5 and 12.
- At the community centre on Tourangeau Street. In the winter there is an ice rink to play hockey or enjoy skating. In the summer, you can play “pétanque” or baseball. There are sets of swings as well for children.
OutfittersPourvoirie Chez Lachance 2070 10e Rue Saint-Georges-de-Clarenceville (Quebec) J0J 1B0 Telephone: 450-294-2610 Pourvoirie Miller Meadow Street Saint-Georges-de-Clarenceville (Quebec) J0J 1B0 Telephone: 450-294-3054 ou 3375
Visit the heading “Correspondence & mish-mash” under THE MUNICIPALITY INFORMS YOU to view announcements from the Loisirs Committee of Clarenceville and Noyan.
What to do all around Saint-Georges-de-Clarenceville
Interesting areas to visit:
- Lake Champlain
- Fort Lennox in Saint-Paul-de-L’Ile-aux-Noix
- The Blockhaus in Lacolle
- Parc Safari in Hemmingford
- Circuit du Paysan (Countryman`s Tour) – Click here to view the itinerary
- Route des Vins (Wine Route) – Click here to view the itinerary
- Take a cruise on Lake Champlain – Link to website